What is Casumo?
Casumo as a company is a technology startup formed in 2012, Casumo as a product is a recognized and award-winning online casino. Casumo as a concept though, is literally a whole new universe. We’re not working with casino we are working on changing what the common perception of casino is. Through design, technology & innovation we aim to disrupt a young, but in many ways immature industry by ignoring preconceptions and rules. Casumo.com, a casino designed from the ground up to make people smile.
Casumo is a young company who is experiencing fast growth and is characterized by transparency, humbleness and an entrepreneurial style of culture. We are a flat organization which means we stay away from unnecessary titles. For many of the motivated and dedicated employees, the employment with Casumo is regarded as a way of living, and they express pride and passion for the work they do. The modus operandi of the company is fast decisions, informal work style, and speed. To discover more, please visit casumo.com.
Want to help us erase boredom? We’re looking for a talented marketer to help us build the best player experience there is.
Who are we looking for
At Casumo, we strive to build world-class culture and processes. We challenge the status quo of HR the same way we do with iGaming and technology. We believe that our products are the by-products of our people, followed closely by our processes and technology and therefore our people and people-systems are always our most valued commodity. As our Chief People Officer you will be a champion of our playful, open, high performance culture and work to “find them, grow them and keep them”. We believe in implementing an agile and adaptive mindset across the whole company to grow people, product and revenue in an fast paced, rapid growth company and ever-changing complex industry landscape.
We believe you are focused on putting our people first and make sure to be clear and transparent on how decisions are made. We believe in optimizing for happiness and that distributed leadership in an environment where argument is king is what creates autonomy, mastery and purpose for our employees.
As a Chief People Officer at Casumo you will:
- use your experience from groundbreaking strategic work within the people sphere to lead the overall people strategy at Casumo, orchestrating all necessary functions to play in sweet harmony towards a shared vision of what we can and need to be
- get back to basics to ensure the company values and vision are tied down to a solid people strategy foundation on which we will continue to build our operational work and guide how and why we do what we do
- scale the remit of our people operations team to successfully service the business as it grows and expands by adding competence and extending bandwidth, enabling delivery of a top notch experience both internally and externally
- lead the individual development of the people operations circle members to grow alongside the business whilst having a once in a lifetime career experience
- spearhead innovations that marry people oriented matters with agile tech, creating self-servicing solutions
- put Casumo on the map as an employer of choice by adopting a creative spin on how to create and maintain visibility through different forums
- always optimize for organizational happiness and growth through people systems and processes
- oversee the people operations budget, optimising ROI for our efforts
We believe you are:
- Someone who takes a real interest in forward thinking people strategies and isn’t afraid to pioneer the new whilst understanding the importance of re-iteration and maintenance
- Someone who understands the importance of technically scalable solutions
- A proven leader who is a strategist and practitioner with a strong track record of successfully implementing people programs and initiatives
- Someone with strong business acumen and the ability to translate the needs of the business into people solutions.
- Analytical and able to build credibility quickly at all levels within an organization.
- Someone who understands the foundations of a solid people operations function and who can ensure the different parts play together to best service the needs of the people and the organization
- Someone who understand the need for speed whilst not being afraid to pause to do the right thing
- Agile, flexible, and able to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Experienced in implementing agile processes and programmes
- Someone with over 7 years of HR experience in a high growth, fast paced or startup environment, with at least 4 years experience leading and developing diverse groups of people
What Casumo offers
- Enjoying brand new offices in sunny Malta with amazing full panorama sea views.
- Grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team.
- Fully stocked soda fridges, fruits for everyone and beers.
- The Friday Fika experience; we spend Friday afternoon together with cake, beer and festivities.
- A fun and relaxed working environment with sofas, game consoles and kick-ass colleagues.
- Best board game club on the island.
- Worst a cappella group on the island.
- Great team get-a-ways several times a year.
- Excellent health and insurance plans.
- Relocation help.
- The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference.