Casumo is a technology company at heart and we are currently ramping up our in-house performance marketing and specifically PPC marketing to build on and cope with our rapid growth. We pride ourselves with high ambitions in our quest to build ground-breakingly modern conversion funnels. We are looking for a person who’s ambitious, humble but sharp and can learn us a thing or two.
As part of Casumo you’ll work on complex, ambitious and thrilling problems as part of a highly collaborative, entrepreneurial and cross-functional team loving to question what exists and imagine what could be. Working with performance marketing you will be surrounded by experienced and supportive team mates who have moonshot visions in their respective fields. We are looking for a PPC, who can wow us with some aces up her sleeve and that will collaborate to contribute to our continuous growth and success through innovative technology. We are expanding into more markets and we are confident that part of our success will lie in a strong technical marketing foundation.
As a PPC Specialist, you will work a tight-knit and cross functional performance marketing team together with developers, data scientists, designers and performance marketers that together have the end-to-end responsibility to imagine it, build it, tweak it, ship it and analyze it.Furthermore you will handle all aspects of PPC management from research to execution, from analysis to reporting and optimization. You should be able to work with your own steam and will always be able o and have ownership to find new ways to improve campaign structures and KPIs. This is a target driven role, where you will monitor, optimize and report against targets on a regular basis together with your team.
- Aware of the nitty and gritty details of paid search and experienced in campaign setup and management for major search engines.
- Skilled in and understand PPC management platforms such as DoubleClick, Marin Software, Acquisio & Kenshoo.
- Used to managing thousands and thousands of keywords and big budgets.
- Attentive to detail and will not hesitate to aim for perfection by going the extra mile.
- Hungry for success and dedicated wholeheartedly to the PPC field.
- An excellent communicator in spoken and written English.
- A fantastic team player who is open to ideas, suggestions, objections without putting your ego in the line.
- A numbers person that is highly numerate, analytical and refers to pivot tables as good fun.
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment under pressure.
- Excited by the daily challenges in a target driven team and sure to stick to the daily/weekly/monthly KPI targets.
- Capable of working with Adwords scripts and a firm believer of data driven automation practices.
- Able to draw reports and insights from Google Analytics.
- Comfortable working with Google Tag Manager.
- Experienced with at least 2 year of PPC management experience in either agency or client side.
- Manage multiple accounts with large budgets in primary locations in major search engines.
- Research and harvest new keywords and build clean growth capable campaign structures.
- Create expandable text ads and ad extensions by handling hours of competitor ad research and going through internal marketing material while sticking to best practices.
- Manage bids manually in some cases and where appropriate use bid management tools to optimize for CPA, Revenue, ROAS and other KPI’s.
- Optimise campaigns towards targets whether it be CPA or Revenue or ROAS or a combination of many KPI’s.
- Contribute to the landing page development and create pages with a sensible hypothesis with easy to use tools and start A/B tests, monitor and report.
- Implement Google scripts to monitor irregularities, for reporting and for performance optimization purposes.
- Draw and present pivot tables and other tables with charts and formulas to analyse and report on campaign performance.
- Create and present monthly and quarterly tactical and half yearly strategic plans.
- Publish video campaigns and display campaign types where applicable.
- Setup tracking in Adwords and other search engines via tag management platforms including but not limited to GTM.
- Handle regular calls with Google and other stakeholders, managing our partnerships flawlessly