What is Casumo?
Casumo as a company is a technology startup formed in 2012, Casumo as a product is a recognized and award winning online casino. Casumo as a concept though, is literally a whole new universe. We are not just working with casino, we are working with changing what the common perception of casino is. Through design, technology & innovation we aim to disrupt a young, but in many ways immature, industry by ignoring the rules.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer that will excel in building our brand and business in new markets and ensuring that Casumo and its key personnel are compliant with local and new markets gambling law.
In Casumo all people act, as if they would be the sole owner of the company, and run the company accordingly. We believe that this gives people both the freedom and the opportunity and the ability to understand what it means to grow and build a business.
Who you are:
We expect you to be able to take on the full responsibility of a Compliance Officer and apply your knowledge, and interest. Personality wise we are looking for someone who is energetic and willing to take on additional responsibility to learn new things. The ideal candidate will be driven motivated and confident in working with different stakeholders, nationalities and time-zones.
The position includes responsibilities such as:
- Prepare compliance audit data and due diligence documentation by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.;
- Collect and coordinate internal compliance data with auditors and various departments for the reporting of company requirement to local and overseas regulatory authorities;
- Provide administrative support by;
- Completing projects;
- Compiling agreements and order forms;
- Draft/preparation of resolutions and Power of Attorney (POA’s)
- Support others by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Compiling with local and international legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising stakeholders on needed actions
- Provide audit information to management by researching and analyzing data preparing reports.
- Enhance compliance requirements by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the role.
- Implementing systems for; Procedures & Policies
- Qualifications University degree in Law or equivalent professional qualification 1 – 2 years of experience
What Casumo Offers
- Brand new, cool offices in the Ta’ Xbiex marina in sunny Malta, with views over ancient Valletta;
- A small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team;
- Fully stocked soda fridges, fruits for everyone and occasional beers;
- The possibility and freedom to create something new and to make a real difference;
- A fun and relaxed working environment with sofas and game consoles;
- The chance to work together with brilliant people in a tech-oriented start-up;
- A modern and flexible organization where you can grow autonomously;
- A flat environment where responsibility, freedom and argument is king. Enormous freedom in a high demanding organization to create something that will leave a mark on this world;
- Excellent health and insurance plans;
- Relocation help provided.